Pellet Feed Mill For Sale
Posted by Admin on July, 21, 2015
Pellet feed mills are extremely useful machines for farmers and live stock owners who are driving hard to gain higher profit and better quality of animal feeds. This machine turns raw materials primarily meant for live stocks into pelletized grains suitable for cows, rabbits, goats, buffalos, horses and other farm animals. Indian manufacturers are using all cutting age technologies and innovative ideas in manufacturing and marketing pellet feed mills in domestic and international markets. Indian market has a large inventory of Pellet Feed Mill for sale.
Types of pellet mills available for sale:
There is a wide range of pellet mills that is manufactured by Indian manufacturers to satisfy varied customer needs:
- Horizontal Cattle Feed Pellet Mill: comprehensive array of cattle mills are available on the market with varied capacity and power. Cattle feed mills are generally used to give shape to mashed feeds in a particular shape and size. The mill has some unique features which allows it to control the flow of ingredients, temperature and moisture in the system.
- Poultry Feed Pellet Mill: Improved milling technology is used in this mill to produce dry, compressed and eraser-sized bits. Biomass materials, Agro wastes, wood chips etc can be easily used in this mill for the production of extremely good quality pellets. The machine has the unique feature of separating seed coats from the usable part of seeds thus making the job easier for the operator.
- Vertical Cattle Feed Pellet Mill: In this mill gear-drive technology is used instead of belt-drive technology, thus increasing efficiency and capacity while decreasing electric consumption drastically. High quality international standard bearings are used for reducing noise and friction during operation. The product can be suitably used for any kind of feed pellets and also for aqua feeds.
- Poultry Feed Pellet Mill: These mills are also manufactured at par with the international standards. The cutting edge technology allows the machine to separate seed coats from the main usable parts, thus saving time and money of the client. The temperature controller and cooler are designed to control temperature and moisture inside the machine as per fixed standard, thus producing quality pellets.
Apart from these mills there are some other types of mills such as the Mud pellet Mill, Industrial Feed Pellet mill and Solvent oil mills, which are also sold in large quantities ion the market.
Features of Pellet Feed Mills:
- Easy operational process and suitable for mass production.
- Longer operational life with non-corrosive structure.
- Low operating cost and low power consumption.
- Producible pellet size varies from 2.5mm to 40mm.
- Capacity of production varies from 200kg/hr to 50MT/hr
This entry was posted on July, 21, 2015 at 13 : 01 pm and is filed under Pellet Feed Mill. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.